Introduction A journalist named Steven was on a flight from Dallas to Raleigh. During the flight he connected to the in-flight Wi-Fi while working on a very sensitive and … Read More
The Dangers of Techno-Crimes
Will You Be the Next Victim?
- A terrorist loads a self-driving car with explosives and programs it to drive to your local high school stadium to detonate during a football game.
- Your father’s pacemaker is infected with a virus and suddenly stops working. He dies.
- Your office computer network has been infected with ransom ware that encrypts all of your data unless you pay a ransom with Bitcoin. There is no way to trace the suspect.
Welcome to the Techno-Crime Institute
Especially For Investigators…
Are you ready for techno-crime investigations?
- Could you handle an investigation involving every type of technology?
- How will your practice transform to deal with these types of cases?
- Interested in learning more?
Unique Keynotes & Training
Walt Manning is an internationally-recognized speaker with new, innovative, and sometimes chilling topics that will engage your audience like few speakers you have heard.
Your audience needs to hear about the risks from techno-crimes!
“I can say this was the best seminar I've attended, ever, on any topic.”
The Techno-Crime Blog
Introduction If you read the first two posts in this series, you have an idea about what the darknets are and how the Tor network functions. (Here are the links to the previous … Read More