Nobody ever told me… One of the most overlooked ways to hack into your home or small office network is the modem/router that likely provides your Internet connection. Hundreds … Read More
The Dangers of Techno-Crimes
Will You Be the Next Victim?
- A terrorist loads a self-driving car with explosives and programs it to drive to your local high school stadium to detonate during a football game.
- Your father’s pacemaker is infected with a virus and suddenly stops working. He dies.
- Your office computer network has been infected with ransom ware that encrypts all of your data unless you pay a ransom with Bitcoin. There is no way to trace the suspect.
Welcome to the Techno-Crime Institute
Especially For Investigators…
Are you ready for techno-crime investigations?
- Could you handle an investigation involving every type of technology?
- How will your practice transform to deal with these types of cases?
- Interested in learning more?
Unique Keynotes & Training
Walt Manning is an internationally-recognized speaker with new, innovative, and sometimes chilling topics that will engage your audience like few speakers you have heard.
Your audience needs to hear about the risks from techno-crimes!
“I can say this was the best seminar I've attended, ever, on any topic.”
The Techno-Crime Blog
This new technology is solving decades-old cold cases DNA has been used to identify suspects in hundreds of thousands of criminal cases since the 1990s. The national criminal … Read More