Introduction Most of us have at least a few physical keys that we use every day. Think about all the things you have keys for: Home Office Cars Family member’s … Read More
Are You Ready For This?
Will You Be Able To Help The Victims?
- A terrorist loads a self-driving car with explosives and programs it to drive to your local high school stadium to detonate during a football game.
- Your father’s pacemaker is infected with a virus and suddenly stops working. He dies.
- Your office computer network has been infected with ransom ware that encrypts all of your data unless you pay a ransom with Bitcoin. There is no way to trace the suspect.
We help investigators prepare for techno-crimes
Will Technology Force Investigations To Evolve?
How do you feel about techno-crime investigations?
- Could you handle an investigation involving every type of technology?
- How will your practice transform to deal with these types of cases?
- Interested in learning more?
Unique Keynotes & Training
Walt Manning is an internationally-recognized speaker with new, innovative, and sometimes chilling topics that will engage your audience like few speakers you have heard.
Your audience needs to hear about the risks from techno-crimes!
“I can say this was the best seminar I've attended, ever, on any topic.”
The Techno-Crime Blog
Nobody ever told me… One of the most overlooked ways to hack into your home or small office network is the modem/router that likely provides your Internet connection. Hundreds … Read More